1. Starkville (7-0) at Madison Central: The Yellow Jackets received 12-of-13 first-place votes in the Associated Press overall poll.
2. Oxford (6-1) vs. New Hope: Big test against unbeaten Trojans.
3. Tupelo (5-2) vs. South Panola: A loss would be the third straight for injured Wave.
1. Aberdeen (6-2) vs. Louisville: A win would all but secure the Division 4-3A title.
2. Corinth (6-2) at Itawamba AHS: Division 1-4A battle of 2-0 teams.
3. North Pontotoc (7-1) vs. Belmont: Big-play North Pontotoc has scored 31 points per two division games.
4. Ripley (5-3) vs. Rosa Fort: Tigers looking for revenge for controversial 2013 division loss at Rosa Fort.
5. Mooreville (5-2) vs. Booneville: Troopers have been a surprise of Division 1-3A.
1. Calhoun City (8-0) open date: Week off before state’s top 2A team goes to Eupora.
2. Baldwyn (7-1) at East Union: Bearcats have won nine straight division games.
3. Walnut (7-1) at New Site: A Walnut win sets up an unbeaten division showdown next week at Baldwyn.
4. Hamilton (5-2) at Biggersville: Lions are 3-1 in division need a third straight win before closing the season at Smithville and against Coffeeville.
5. Falkner (5-2) at Coldwater: Key division game for 4-0 Eagles before hosting Smithville and going to Coffeeville.